- Author, speaker, musician Jim McNeely
- Women’s minister, singer, and worship leader Betty McNeely.
- The Romance of Grace – A Night Out with Author Jim McNeely. Music with Jim and Betty McNeely and their worship band, as well as a stirring message on the lavish grace of God from author and speaker Jim McNeely.
- The Romance of Grace – A Weekend Workshop or Overnight Retreat. Stirring music, inspiring grace-centered teaching, and interactive workshops with Jim and Betty McNeely.
- The Romance of Grace – 4 week seminar. 4 sessions over 4 weeks with a more detailed introduction to the life of grace and the love which God has for us. Music and teaching with Jim and Betty McNeely. Should be somewhat near the Bellingham WA area.
- A night out with Betty McNeely. Betty has led countless women’s groups and Bible studies, and is available for teaching events as well. You’ll love her wisdom, spiritual insight, practical wisdom, and great sense of humor. You’ll also love her incredible singing and musicianship.
Music and worship
Betty and Jim perform a wide variety of songs of grace and worship, both songs they have written and special arrangements of favorites. Jim has a degree in music composition with a concentration in piano performance from the University of North Texas, but Betty is the real show stopper with her clear strong worship-filled singing. Their son Jonathan often accompanies them on the guitar as well; he is an extremely gifted musician in his own right.
How much do we charge?
We want to come visit you, this ministry is not about the money. True to our principles, we live according to a gift culture. We will come according to our financial ability, and we hope you will be generous as you are able. If we cannot afford travel/lodging or otherwise cover our expenses to come visit, then surely something can be worked out somehow.
Call us at 360-303-3332 or use the contact us page to send an email. We can’t wait to hear from you!